Concept Programming Language
Strictly object oriented, with a traditional syntax similar to ECMAScript/Java/C#/C++, it is designed to be easy and fun.
General features and benefits:
- Complete set of tools for application development.
- Concept applications can run on all operating systems.
- Virtual machine available for most popular operating systems today.
- Fully object oriented programming language.
- Fast interpreter and JIT
- Highly efficient memory allocation
- Hundreds of components and functions already available in the distribution pack.
- C++ style operator overloading
- Explicit memory management is not required
- Multi-level exceptions
- Multiple derivations
- Class members are implicitly virtual
- Pure-virtual functions can be called even if they were not implemented. These functions are called "event-triggers"
- Duck typing
- Entry point to an application is a class rather than a function
- And all other features supported by a common OOP language
- Remote debugging
- Simple CPU profiler
Concept Framework contains thousands components and functions written directly into Concept Language. The components used for building the application interface are also OS-independent.
Concept Framework (Common Class Library)
- Ensure the communications, data synchronization and the run of Concept applications
- It is completely written in Concept language
- Over 7,000 members
- Rich hierarchy of objects
- Standard C library partially implemented
- All Concept objects can be data-aware
- Same UI objects on thin clients, iOS+Android and websocket applications